CEREC uses state of the art Computer-assisted design, Computer-assisted manufacture”, or “CAD-CAM” technology to enable us to create ceramic reconstructions (crowns, bridges) for our patients in a single visit.
2. A reflective powder layer prepares the tooth for imaging.
3. An optical 3D image is acquired with a small camera, directly in your mouth.
4. The restoration is created on the screen using the image data.
5. This is normally accomplished during a single appointment using Computer Aided Design/ Computer Aided Manufacture (CAD/CAM)
6. Diamond coated instruments mill a ceramic block to reproduce the design.
7. After polishing, the new restoration fits precisely.
8. A special light hardens the bonding material, uniting the ceramic and tooth.
9. Polishing or glazing ensures a pleasantly smooth and natural feel.
10. The colour and appearance make the special ceramic material blend with your tooth.
11. Accurately bonded ceramic ensures an extremely long life for your teeth maximum strength, great look.
the advantages of cerec crowns
- Protects and preserves your own tooth’s structural integrity
- Ceramics are bio-compatible
- Usually only one appointment required
- Great look
- Extremely comfort
- Outstanding Quality
- Long lasting and durable
- A cost effective restoration
Call us today on 029 2084 3658 to book your initial consultation, or contact us today
using our online enquiry form.